Who is responsible for your data?
- Owner: www.law4digital.com
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For what purpose and for how long will we process your personal data?
LAW4DIGITAL will process the user’s data, manually and/or automatically, for the following specific purposes:
- Manage the contracting of services that you carry out through the Platform, as well as the corresponding billing and delivery.
- Periodically send electronic communications about services, events and news related to our professional activity, unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- Periodically send commercial and/or promotional information related to the sector of contracted and value-added services for end users, unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- Carry out anonymous statistical reports regarding access habits and the activity carried out by users on the Platform.
- Elaborate a commercial profile of the user and carry out commercial actions adjusted to it, using their data derived from the management of the acquired products (navigation data, access habits, traffic), unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes Your consent.
- In the event that you send us your CV or sign up for the different job offers that we may publish, we will process your data in order to assess and manage your job application and, where appropriate, carry out the necessary actions for selection. and hiring of personnel, in order to offer you positions that fit your profile. Unless otherwise indicated, the provision of the required data is necessary, so its non-provision will prevent the continuity of the selection process.
- Comply with legally established obligations, as well as verify compliance with contractual obligations, including fraud prevention.
In accordance with the aforementioned purposes, LAW4DIGITAL processes the following categories of data:
- Identification data: name, surnames, postal address, email address, postal code, telephone.
- Academic and professional data: training/qualifications, student history, professional experience, membership in associations or professional associations, in the case of selection processes.
- Traffic and location data.
- Electronic communications metadata.
- Commercial information data.
- Economic, or financial, banking data.
The personal data requested are mandatory, in such a way that the refusal to provide them will mean the impossibility of carrying out the provision of the contracted services.
How long do we keep your data?
In the case of the data that you provide us in relation to the job offers in which you want to subscribe, they will be kept for one year, from the date of the last update. After this period, without being updated, the data will be deleted, unless you indicate otherwise.
What security measures do we implement to take care of your data?
III. DATA COMMUNICATIONS
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
- Public administrations with competence in the sectors of activity of LAW4DIGITAL, when established by current regulations.
- The State Security Forces and Bodies by virtue of the provisions of the Law.
- Banks and financial entities for the collection of the services offered.
- Other professionals in the legal field, when said communication is required by law, or for the execution of the contracted services.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
For its part, the management of the contracting of services, payment, invoicing and corresponding shipments, is legitimized by the execution of the contract itself.
The processing of data in order to send electronic newsletters about services, events and news related to our professional activity, is based on the legitimate interest of LAW4DIGITAL to carry out such processing in accordance with current regulations.
SAW. RIGHTS OF USERS
What rights does the interested party have?
- Revoke the consents granted.
- Obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed at LAW4DIGITAL.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Obtain from LAW4DIGITAL the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided in the data protection regulations are met.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation to the processing of their data, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. LAW4DIGITAL will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Obtain human intervention, to express their point of view and challenge the automated decisions adopted by LAW4DIGITAL, where appropriate.
- Request the portability of your data.
- Claim before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, when the interested party considers that LAW4DIGITAL has violated the rights that are recognized by the applicable regulations on data protection.
From LAW4DIGITAL we are committed to regulatory compliance and respect for the rights of users, as well as respect for their privacy, so if you have any questions regarding how we treat your personal data, do not hesitate to contact us. through the indicated routes.
Last updated: February 25, 2020